Horizontal scrollbars (was Re: Namespaces)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Apr 2 21:35:44 UTC 2004

> >... eeeek! who added these *ugly* horizontal
> >scrollbars to the browser lists in 3.7??? ...
> >

> Well, they look identical to the vertical scrollbars, so whether you
> think they're ugly depends on what you think of the vertical ones. ;-)

Actually, my complaint wasn't about the look of the scrollbars - just the
use of horizontal ones in lists which make the class browser's list look
*really* assymetric and weird. Some lists have them, some don't, and
actually, I don't think many people will use them.

> I think this would be good.  I could see that some people would rather
> not bother with them and have lists display the way they used to.

Yes, yes, yes! Pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee!!! ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas