BobsUI How To

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sat Apr 3 13:40:40 UTC 2004

Hi People:

I'm trying to build an app using BobsUI to UI.

In the BobsUI page (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1984) I read: "It
does not include a "GUI builder"... you must specify the widget layout in
the source code.", however in the world menu, item bobsui seem to be
possible to build visually a windows with elements (text fields, label
fields, etc).

I can figure out how to build a windows with elemente, visually I can't
resize and distribute them inside the windows, and with code seems to be
hard to distribute and align and test.

Any help or advice, (may be "how-to" style), to start with BobsUI will be
appreciated.

TIA.

gsa.