SystemTracer2

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 3 17:04:09 UTC 2004

Hey Guys,

Here is the latest SystemTracer2, a merge of my past changes with
Stephen Pair's.  SystemTracer2 works successfully on 3.7, but
RehashingSystemTracer produces a corrupt image (bad hash tables?).  It
shouldn't be too hard to inspect the code and figure it out (the
Rehashing code is relatively small), otherwise you will have to run the
InterpreterSimulator on the corrupt image in the debugger to see where
it's getting stuck.  Stephen, hopefully you can figure this out.

Dan, I hope you find the SystemTracer2 easy to work with.  Read the
enclosed Readme and the SystemTracer2 class comment.

Cheers,
Anthony