Autobold in 3.7-5868

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Apr 3 17:39:46 UTC 2004

> I was going to post this as a bug, but I may have missed something.
> Is this a new feature? If so, how does one use it to advantage?

Well, obviously that's for the lispers among us ;-) If you're in a nested
structure, say

    self do:[:mumble|
        mumble hasFrobler
            ifTrue:[mumble frobler isSnargled
                        ifTrue:[self frabumble]]].

it's really nice to know which parenthesis you just closed. I don't like it
just because I hardly ever throw closing parens all in the same pot (err...
line) but rather write them as:

    self do:[:mumble|
        mumble hasFrobler ifTrue:[
            mumble frobler isSnargled ifTrue:[
                self frabumble.
            ].
        ].
    ].

It's more "lines of code" but at least you can see where each paren belongs
to.

Cheers,
  - Andreas