dev.Smalltalk.org site running on production server

Peter William Lount peter at ActiveInfo.CA
Sat Apr 3 18:30:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

http://www.dev.smalltalk.org/zoku?info=news

The dev.Smalltalk.org site is now runing on the production application server thanks to the help of members of the squeak community. Thanks.

Since load testing is important I'd like people to try it out. Not much is working but the links in the menus mostly are... Please be gentle!

Anyone have an automated load testing tool? If so please let me know before you use it, thanks! That's so I can watch it fall over and crash! ;--} Actually it would be great if anyone has a recommendation for one I'll do the testing from here... please send the info..

Cheers,

Peter