[BUG] Exchange command broken in 3.7-5868

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sat Apr 3 18:51:12 UTC 2004

 > "Wrong"? By whose measures?! It might be related to me typically
using touch pads (which
 >  every now and then throw in an extra click if you hit it too hard)
but I don't think that a
 > keyboard gesture should be sensitive to intermediate clicks.

WTF is a gesture?
I've seen alot of talk about gestures from a number of places but I have
absolutly no idea what anyone is talking about. I don't think I will
ever have any desire to use them, they are merely yet another thing I
have to turn off to prevent my software from doing something I don't
expect it to do. =\