[ANN] ObjectiveC Bridge

Sun Apr 4 13:16:44 UTC 2004

Hi All Squeakers,

Following the steps of Marcel Weiher, I have done a new ObjectiveC
Bridge
with an ObjectiveCPlugin for the Mac OX X Unix VM 3.6g-2.

For now this is an aplha version probably full of bugs, save your image
often
as VM crash are on the corner.

For a quick start, download:
http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/ObjectiveCBridge/
ObjectiveCPlugin.so
http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/ObjectiveCBridge/ObjcBridge.5.cs
then copy "ObjectiveCPlugin.so" in "Squeak-3.6g-2.app/Contents/MacOS"
and load "ObjcBridge.5.cs" in a 3.6 image.
See exemple in ObjcBridgeTest.

For those wo want to build a VM, I have included the plugin sources:
http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/ObjectiveCBridge/
ObjectiveCPlugin.5.cs
http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/ObjectiveCBridge/
ObjectiveCPlugin.tar.gz

"sqUnixObjC.m" and "Makefile.inc" are going in
"platforms/unix/plugins/ObjectiveCPlugin".
"ObjectiveCPlugin.h" is going in
"platforms/Cross/plugins/ObjectiveCPlugin".

Enjoy trying this.
Alain