VM h4x0r!ng Ctd.

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Apr 4 23:09:35 UTC 2004

> That depends upon the cpu/architecture being used. There are actually a
> lot of us that don't use the vile waste of perfectly good sand known as
> 'x86'. In fact, _most_ 32bit cpu architectures have a reasonable number
> of registers; I may be missing some out but so far as I can recall
> _only_ x86 is so broken as to have a serious shortage.

And of course, to be entirely accurate you have to say the "x86 ABI" since
almost all "x86 processors" these days have plenty of registers (I think
there are 128 on P4 or so) *Bang* (my head against the wall) but you can't
get to them. *Bang*. *bang*, *bang*. This is soooooooooooooooooo stupid.
*Bang*

  - Andreas