[ANN]SqueakNews past issues available for download

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Apr 6 01:54:44 UTC 2004

There may be a few folks on the list who have not yet had an opportunity
to see Tansel's excellent SqueakNews publications. If you are one of them,
I definitely recommend taking a look at these past issues. The articles
are interesting and fun to read, and will give you plenty of new ideas
for using Squeak in media and presentations.

Tansel, thanks for making these available.

Dave