REMINDER: SF Squackers this Wednesday, 7 April 2004 (at a new time)

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Apr 6 01:56:39 UTC 2004

Hi--

       Just a reminder that the next monthly (first-Wednesday) San
Francisco Bay Area Squackers meeting is scheduled for this Wednesday, 7
April 2004, at my place, from 8:30-11pm (note the new time). Please let
me know if you need directions. Also please let me know if you have
something you'd like to show! I'll be showing the latest minimalism
stuff.

        If you can't make it, please mark your calendar for next month's
gatherings, tentatively scheduled for MONDAY, 3 May 2004 (at Smalltalk
Solutions in Seattle) and Wednesday 12 May 2004 at my place.

        thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta