[ANN]SqueakNews past issues available for download

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 6 09:33:27 UTC 2004

Hi, Tansel!

It's good to hear from you.  I was beginning to worry that other projects
would keep you too busy to bring Squeak News back, which would be
understandable but, as anyone can attest who's seen your work, the loss of
SN would be most unfortunate.

Please keep us posted on progress toward the new Squeak News.  Just as with
the CD version, I definitely want to subscribe if that's the funding model
you choose.

All the best and thanks again,

Gary