Branches in Monticello

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Tue Apr 6 17:23:00 UTC 2004

Is it possible to make a numeric branch in Monticello? If it is how is
it done? It it isn't how are you managing side branches?

To make that clearer, If I have Some-package.33 I need to make
Some-package.33.1. There might be further development on that branch
i.e.. 33.2 33.3 etc. and there definitely will be further development on
the main branch. If numeric branches aren't possible and you're doing
this by name changes how do you make it clear that some-package-branch.1
comes from some-package.33?

thanks
--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html