[ANN] ObjectiveC Bridge

Wed Apr 7 09:12:46 UTC 2004

Hi Avi,

Thanks for having a look at my work.

I will look at this later at the end of the day when I come back home.
Perhaps there is some side effect with my development version.

This is a new bridge based on some of the work of Marcel Weiher.
The ObjectiveCPlugin is new and the ObjcBridge classes has been
adapted to the new plugin.

I am working now on callback from objectiveC. In a first time this will
not be full callback but enough to be able to run a Cocoa application.
I hope having some test application at the end of next week.

Have a nice day.
Alain