[ANN] ObjectiveC Bridge

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Wed Apr 7 10:16:55 UTC 2004

Hi Alain,

On 07 Apr 2004, at 12:03, Alain Fischer wrote:
> Strange, I have just run tests on ObjcBridgeTest here at work  with
> Mac OS X 10.3.3 and 10.2.8
> and the 12 tests where green.

If you compile the plugin internally, or if you have neither
UnixOSProcessPlugin nor SqueakFFIPrims loaded, then all symbol lookups
will work exactly as expected.  The problems I described are due to
conflicts between external plugins, rather than an outright failure to
work in any situation.  (The problem surfaced when UnixOSProcPlug was
active and suddenly Croquet refused to work because the FFI prims were
failing to load properly.)

Cheers,
Ian