n.schaerli at gmx.net
Wed Apr 7 13:44:52 UTC 2004
Hi Doug and all
Here is a changeset that fixes some missing triggers for the
SystemChangeNotification framework by cleaning up the ClassOrganization
hierarchy. It also fixes some other issues (see below).
Note that the changeset is manually edited in order to make it file in
"Change Set: KCP-0220-ClassOrganizerFixAndCleanup
Date: 6 April 2004
Author: Nathanael Schaerli
This changeset cleans up the ClassOrganizer hierarchy and fixes some
bugs in the SystemNotification framework. Furthermore, it fixes some
other bugs that got appearent while I was working on this cleanup. In
- Cleans up the ClassOrganizer hierarchy. This was necessary because the
old hierarchy was conceptually wrong and made it therefore unnecessarily
hard to extend it.
- Makes sure that changes to the class organizer always trigger the
corresponding system change notifier event. (This was not the case so
- All the system change notification triggers are in the kernel where
they actually happen. In particular, I removed all the triggers in the
- Removes a few minor problems with nil values in the
- Removes a bug when using drag and drop between classes without having
message categories selected.
- This changeset has been modified by hand in order to make it file in
- Close all the browser windows before filing this changeset in."
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 43166 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20040407/cf4f5657/KCP-0220-ClassOrganizerFixAndCleanup.8.obj
More information about the Squeak-dev