SqueakSource Ready to use image

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Wed Apr 7 17:36:49 UTC 2004

Hi Noury,

> But, I encounter the heavy, well known problem of dependencies.
> SqueakSource prerequisites have themselves prerequisites... and hence
> forth...

we don't think this is a problem of circular prerequisites, but rather
one of finding the right prerequisites. Maybe SM is looking for the
other packages at the wrong location, we don't know right now.

As a simple workaround load it from Monticello using the following
registration template:

	MCHttpRepository
		location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/ss'
		user: ''
		password: ''

Open the repository and load the file 'SqueakSource-lr.117.mcz'. All the
necessary prerequisites will be loaded fine then.

Cheers,
Lukas and: [ Adrian ]

--
Lukas Renggli