Vm building on NetBSD-mac68k

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Apr 8 09:30:21 UTC 2004

Yea, I know, this is a subset of 1 in the Squeak community, but anyway.

I'm building with NetBSD 2.0 which uses gcc 3.3.3 and the gnuify stage with gawk
is required.  If you only have the installed awk it does not gnuify and
then, boy do I hate this, the compiler generates a file which the assembler
complains about having numbers that are too big to fit in bytes.

This, interestingly enough, did not seem to be an issue with NetBSD 1.6 and gcc 2.95.3.

cheers

bruce

edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org