Where has Swiki gone?

Marcus Denker denker at acm.org
Thu Apr 8 15:26:42 UTC 2004

Am 08.04.2004 um 16:56 schrieb Giovanni Corriga:

> Hi squeakers,
>
> I was browsing the SqueakMap for the Swiki package, but I couldn't find
> it anymore. Has it been deleted?

Yes. I used to run a Swiki and I registered that version. I don't use
Swiki
anymore, thus I can't maintain the packages.

Another problem is that Swiki development seems to be non-existant:
No fixes get added, and Swiki doesn't work on recent Squeak versions
(I think not even on 3.6).

So it makes no sense to have a package on SqueakMap. Just grab the
old Swiki-all-in-one image from the Swiki Swiki and use that.

There is a new Wiki for Squeak that is actively maintained and actively
developed: SmallWiki.

     Marcus

Marcus Denker denker at acm.org