[ENH] NewProgressBar

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Apr 8 17:56:19 UTC 2004

  I think the new
> ProgressMorph is good for what it should do and that is replacing the
> old MVC style progress display with a morphic one. Nothing more, nothing
> less.

well sure it is nice already, but I can't help thinking it's not yet
quite a "morphic" progress display yet, since it does not behave as a
Morph when you move it around.

I have yet another bug to signal before I stop bother you :)

here it is: if the process being represented by the progress morph gets
interrupted, the corresponding bar stays there forever since there is a
unique instance of the morph.

regards,

Stef