3.7 Full: Developers or Media users?

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Apr 8 19:01:55 UTC 2004

Hi folks...

I'm working on assembling the full image for 3.7.

There are some packages that make sense for developers but for
media-users. (VMMaker, Refactoring Browser, etc).

The goal in Small-Land is to cover media-users.

So the question: The Full 3.7 has to cover users AND developers?

I vote to cover only user assuming the developers can assemble they own
images.  The other option is to assemble more than one Full-Image
(Media, Developers, etc) but in this case we need more soldiers.

Thoughts?

Diego