3.7 Full: Developers or Media users?

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Thu Apr 8 20:20:05 UTC 2004

Diego Gomez Deck <DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com> wrote on 08.04.2004
20:01:55:

>Hi folks...
>
>I'm working on assembling the full image for 3.7.
>
>There are some packages that make sense for developers but for
>media-users. (VMMaker, Refactoring Browser, etc).
>
>The goal in Small-Land is to cover media-users.
>
>So the question: The Full 3.7 has to cover users AND developers?

Of course Full has to include both, because Full is defined as what is
integrated and working together best, what is tested as a whole
entity, what is expected to be maintained, what resembles the old
monolithic world of Squeak. Otherwise Full would make no sense.

It is not something like the "media system" or the "user system"!

regards,
Martin