Harvesting Party Sunday April 11th 13:00 GMT

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Apr 8 21:32:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 14:23, Samuel Tardieu wrote:
> Granted. In fact, my question was because I expect to be able to wake
> up early enough next Sunday to participate to the harvesting party :)

Excellent, I too expect to crawl in around 8:00AM local time.  Don't be
too surprised if we are the only participants.  The majority of
participants in North America are on the West Coast and that slot is too
early for them.  Sunday afternoons don't seem to be a great time for the
Europeans among us.  Who knows, maybe someone will prove me wrong. ;)

> [...explanations deleted...]
>
> Thanks for your comments.

Not a problem.

Ken