3.7 Full: Developers or Media users?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Apr 8 23:23:36 UTC 2004

> That said, I'm a bit indifferent about including hard-core hacking
> stuff like VMMaker or Refactoring browser. I personally would include
> VMMaker but not RB, but I couldn't explain where to draw the line.

VMMaker would be *extremely* powerful and deep if someone would just write a
little UI wrapper for the simulator so that you can run the simulator just
from the world's open menu. That'd be an "aha-effect" that people wouldn't
forget so fast... and besides it may actually lead to the simulator keeping
in sync with the other changes if it could be more easily executed and be
run casually.

Cheers,
  - Andreas