3.7 Full: Packages and translations

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Fri Apr 9 09:48:48 UTC 2004

Hi Raymond,

> Hi Diego,
>     I understand that you need help...If you need help for the 2 or 3
> next week...so bad it'is too much in too few time. But if you need help
> say for 2 or 3 months...at a rate I can fullfill.. :)  I'am your man.

The work behind 3.7-full is more "goal based" than "time based".  It
doesn't make any sense to release in date if we don't create an useful
full image.

The only time constraint is: As fast as posible  ;)

> But you'll have to clarify what and when,

I can say the "what", but the "when" is in hands of the helpers.

> and be ready to answer
> questions about how...some times.

Sure! Count with this.

> So what this means to 'install .translation files from SqueakMap' what
> can I do about that?

I think Göran is the best guy to answer this but... SqueakMap knows how
to install different type of files.  See the hierarchy holding on
SMInstaller.

Oops... SMLanguageInstaller is what I'm looking for!  This work is
already done!!

Sorry for my wrong request.

> Raymond

Cheers,