[FIX][BUG] Hidden text cursor ([et] [sm])

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Apr 11 15:06:50 UTC 2004

Hi Ken,

	I have no doubt that a MenuMorph should restore the keyboard
focus to the original owner and for that I think your change set should
be approved.  But I am not sure if what I was reporting was happening
only when invoking menus.

	I would like to ask someone who knows about Morphic if would
make sense to enforce an invariant that says that "if a Morph receives a
KeyboardEvent then it must have keyboard focus". To implement such a
thing I would make that when a KeyboardEvent is sent to a Morph which
isn't the keyboard focus (right now this only happens if keyboardFocus
is nil) make it be the keyboard focus.

	Returning to your changeset I think it should be approved. In
the meantime I will use it and check if I found any other scenario where
the keyboard focus could be set to nil.

Regards,
Hernán