[FIX][BUG] Hidden text cursor ( v4 - a more general solution? )

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Apr 11 23:01:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

I found that all the previous changesets wasn't really fixing the cursor
problem. That was because we were remembering just the previous focus
holder, not the whole chain (which I think would add unwanted
complexity).

So this made me think on my original proposition which I am sending you
now in KBFocusNotNil-hpt.2.cs

This is what this change set will do. It will modify
Morph>>handleKeyDown: Morph>>handleKeyUp: and Morph>>handleKeystroke so
they set the receiver as the keyboard focus holder when they receive a
keyboard events.

Please! Please! Please! Please!!!!! Someone tell me if this is harmless.

Regards,
Hernán