[FIX][BUG] Hidden text cursor ( v4 - a more general solution? )

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Mon Apr 12 08:57:55 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Hernan" == Hernan Tylim <htylim at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

Hernan> I found that all the previous changesets wasn't really fixing
Hernan> the cursor problem. That was because we were remembering just
Hernan> the previous focus holder, not the whole chain (which I think
Hernan> would add unwanted complexity).

I think this is the correct thing to do.

Hernan> This is what this change set will do. It will modify
Hernan> handleKeyDown: Morph>>handleKeyUp: and Morph>>handleKeystroke
Hernan> so they set the receiver as the keyboard focus holder when
Hernan> they receive a keyboard events.

I think this is the wrong thing to do. You will not see the cursor
until after a character is pressed if I understand correctly.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam