[BUG] SM updates won't load

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 12 22:24:46 UTC 2004

In message <004401c420cb$b4e76510$b2d0fea9 at R22>
          "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I was just trying to load something from SM but got a nil DNU: #nextPutAll:.
Attempting to load BFAV produced a similar error but continued
afterwards. My first attempt left me with a completely unresponsive
image whilst it was trying to fetch the BFAV emails. Try again but this
time say 'no' to opening BFAV afte the install. Can't save the image
because it claims the changes file is read only (!) and can't get any
response to interrupt key. Undeclared is full of stuff (File,
FileLocation, blah blah).

Just wild guess but I'd say something went wrong.

Oh, 5878 image. RISC OS (duh).

tim
EBCDIC: Erase, Back up, Chew Disk, Ignite Card