[FIX][BUG] Hidden text cursor ( v5 [et] [sm] )

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 13 15:24:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

After reading Andreas mail I went to make a changeset with Andreas'
suggestion but while looking at the code it hit me that Ken's fix were
already doing as Andreas had said. That is. Before firing a menuItem
restoring the keyboard focus.

So I went back to my example of why it wasn't working as expected and I
think it was because another related bug that I discovered yesterday. The
one that I posted on: '[FIX][BUG]New Paragraph wasn't initialized
correctly'.

So. The changeset that I am sending now is just Ken's changeset (v2) plus
the same fix but for the FillInTheBlankMorph and my fix that I described in
'[FIX][BUG]New Paragraph wasn't initialized correctly' because these 3 are
needed for the same BUG and I think this is still a reasonably small
changeset.

I manually tested it trying the different things we were talking on this
thread. The problem with the WorldMenu is still there though.

Regards,
Hernán