[BUG] 3.6.2 VM has lost a primitive

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Apr 13 18:53:12 UTC 2004

Chris,

The changes you refer to were neither in the official 3.5 or 3.6 release.
Since I don't, for no reason whatsoever, include any "non-official"
modifications to either ObjectMemory or Interpreter I can only assume that
you have been using a custom VM which didn't change the version information
accordingly (e.g., this isn't really THE 3.5.1 VM but rather A 3.5.1 VM).

Cheers,
  - Andreas