[BUG] in MPEG player in 3.6

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 14 03:46:11 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 8:38 pm, John M McIntosh wrote:
> Alan, have you an example movie I can try?

I've just verified this with a couple of sub-1Gb-size MPG files that I have
here, in 3.7b.

You can manually move the slider all the way to the right but it gets stuck
before the end.

If you ask the MPEGFile where it is it'll say that it isn't at the end (one
movie I looked at wouldn't go beyond 83.4%). The audio will continue, but the
video gets stuck at the same frame.

Calling nextFrame repeatedly advances its frame count but doesn't change the
picture.

Doesn't seem to be file-size related; the test I did started going bad around
500Mb.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com