[KCP][FIX] KCP-0220-ClassOrganizerFixAndCleanup.8.cs ([approved] for 3.7beta)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Thu Apr 15 05:52:52 UTC 2004

On Saturday, April 10, 2004, at 11:06 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> I would prefer to see this fix in because we still have time and this
> way this will be fixed in 3.7

(Approving this one on squeak-dev.)

Stephane and I discussed this and these fixes are important for the KCP
group to have in 3.7, and they've been tested extensively by that
group.  So since we still have ~4 weeks of beta left, we will try these
in the next batch of updates, and if there are major problems, we can
back them out before we go to gamma.

- Doug