[ANN] EasySqueak on SM

James Hayes james at funkyfiddler.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 10:47:28 UTC 2004

I agree with you that the basic class browser is a little overwhelming for a
beginner.

Do you know learning works? Well this is what M206 from the Open University
uses and I found it to be a good way to hide lots of information that is
unnecessary to know in the beginning. Perhaps you could base it on that? or
Perhaps you have done (i have not had a look).