Monticello feature requests

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Apr 16 18:58:29 UTC 2004

On Apr 16, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 16.04.2004 um 19:41 schrieb Avi Bryant:
>
>> (Bert, this message bounced when I tried to reply privately, so I'm
>> moving it on-list)
>
> Umm - to my impara.de address? Strange ...

Mm, actually it was to a magdeburg address I think.  Whatever the
reply-to was.

> Well, if I could get a diff from any version to mine and cherry-pick
> on that ...

Just posted v149 on SM that allows this.  Select a version, hit
Changes, and the context menu on an item should include "install".
This will do the addition or removal or whatever.
Oh, forgot to fix the sorting though.  v150 coming...

> Actually, opening a FileContentsBrowser or ChangeList on the changes
> would be very nice :-)

Yeah, that would require converting to a .cs, which is doable but not
high on my list of priorities...

Avi