[FIX][Refactor]PLM Refactoring fot 3.7b (5878)

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Sun Apr 18 15:58:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is a new version of PLM refactoring for 3.7b 5878 (or later).

Since the highlighting feature of PLM has been lost in 3.7,
I think this patch would be useful for some Browser developers.

In 3.7b, 'toggle break' does not show breakpoint status any more,
because the feature for highlighting list item by the model has
been broken in LargeLists. (Yeah, I do not use 'toggle break', and
many people also do not use it. So who cares? But it is a just
simple demo of the broken feature. See the real senders of
Browser>>highlightMessageList:with:. Nobody!)

This patch fixed the list highlighting.

Cheers,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]