[ANN] Namespaces 0.2

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Apr 20 13:06:46 UTC 2004

Howdy!

I just threw up my latest Namespaces code on SM. It should install fine
(just tried it) into a 5878 image. Check class comments of Namespace and
LookupContext.

I have noticed that filing in .st files (I think) with classes using
namespace names doesn't handle undeclared names very well. Also - after
running the reorganizeEverything things get flaky!

Things I noticed but haven't looked into:

- Browser and other tools turn gray. That was unexpected. :) Probably
some code depending on class names somewhere I guess.
- Creating a Morphic project first told me there is no Morphic (again I
suspect a Smalltalk at:#Morph ifPresent: - bug) and then it blew up on
me, not sure.

Happy hacking!

regards, Göran