User interface (invisible world)

Vaidas Didzbalis vaidas at informaciniaiprojektai.lt
Tue Apr 20 14:35:00 UTC 2004

Gary
Well, Squeak Projects are better tool to organize environment than one
Windows provide, agree, though it requires user to be work entirely in
Squeak.  Thread  "Multiple OS Windows for Squeak" discussing possible
solutions for the problem. It would allow Squeak UI be more transparent to
base OS.
I've played with dotNet bridge. Nice: for Windows it is possible to use
Squeak as dot net applications development environment with workspaces, and,
I believe, browsers etc.
Vaidas