[FIX][Refactor]PLM Refactoring fot 3.7b ( [et] Breaks Monticello, DualChangeSorter )

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Wed Apr 21 06:11:38 UTC 2004

Hello,

Thanks for the comment!

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:37:37 -0400
frank at crystal-objects.com wrote:

> If you run the dual change sorter you'll get the red box in the method
> pane.

Not the dual change sorter only. It broke normal change sorter also. ;->

Actually, an unrelated method change (for ColorDevTools) was included in
the former change set. Sorry. Please do not think the refactoring was a
complete garbage code. So, try the attached version!

>If you run monticello you'll get a walk back if you try to open a
> repository.

About monticello, it raises DNU in MCFileRepositoryInspector>>packageHighlight:with:.
It is because it sends PluggbleListMorph>>highlightSelector: in the method.
But the highlighting method was not working in LargeLists in 3.7b.
It is only a no-op in 3.7b. So I removed the method and implemented
a new one. The name is 'highlightTextItemSelector:'. It would be better
to rename it for the backward compatibility.

Regards,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]