The Big One

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Apr 21 17:41:32 UTC 2004

Alan,

I think this is fantastic and so well deserved!
Your many contributions to personal computing impact all that use computers
today and will no doubt inspire architects and inventors of the future. The
Squeakers DVD made me realize that your focus and work toward changing how
children absorb math and science is a significant achievement of no less
importance.

Congratulations Alan!

Brad

P.S. I'm sure you don't remember me, I had lunch at your table at a Digitalk
conference; maybe it was the _only_ Digitalk conference ;-) I'm not a power
user of Smalltalk -- my trade is music composition and I've used Smalltalk
off and on for a number of years for applications in my work.