Testing a preference existance

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Apr 22 10:45:04 UTC 2004

Hi, Alexandre,

Obviously implementation of such a method would be easy (one could
invoke  #valueOfFlag:ifAbsent: within it, for example.)

But what's an example of a situation where one would need such a method?

Perhaps the potential callers of #hasPreferenceNamed: are already
better served by directly calling the existing #valueOfFlag:ifAbsent:?

Cheers,

   -- Scott