[Squeakland] [ANN] Tic Tac Toe with Etoys

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Apr 23 05:33:11 UTC 2004

Hi, Randy,

Here's one way:

Load in the .pr file, and then from within the loaded project,
request "summary of scripts" from the "authoring tools" menu (which
is reachable from the "world" ["desktop"] menu.)

This will result in a text window that gives the full textual form of
all the scripts present anywhere in the project.

Cheers,

  -- Scott