[ANN] Monticello (and OmniBrowser) support site

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Apr 28 00:11:17 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I've just launched a new web site to support Monticello and
OmniBrowser. Yes, folks we're going to have real documentation! It's
not very extensive at the moment, but the basics are in place, and I'll
be actively developing and maintaining it. The site is based on
SmallWiki and configured for anonymous editing, so those that want to
contribute bug reports, feature requests or whatever, feel free.

Monticello users might also want to join the new Monticello mailing
list. Avi and I will be happy to answer questions from new users there,
and I imagine that much of the development discussion, which has mostly
been off-list, will move there.

Finally, I'll be giving a talk on MC and OB at Smalltalk Solutions next
week, and I invite everyone to drop in. (Hey I gotta plug it - it's
right at the end of the conference and everyone will be going home...).
Anyone know when the Squeak BOF is going to be?

On a slightly related note, I've started a new blog, and will be
covering StS - those that can't make the conference might want to check
it out.

The main site is here:    http://www.wiresong.ca/
Sign up for the Monticello mailing list here: