SqueakSource Problem

Adrian Lienhard alienhard at netstyle.ch
Wed Apr 28 07:25:55 UTC 2004

Todd, I've added your email address to your account. Like that you can
set a new password.

Your and Colin's email addresses probably didn't get lost. It' s only
for a while now that we added email address and reset of password
support to the accounts and so people who have registered before this
date don't have an email address.

I suggest to everybody adding his email address to his account.

Cheers,
Adrian