[UPDATES] 27 for Squeak3.7beta

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Apr 28 18:23:59 UTC 2004

Bruce O'Neel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have the same undefined object problem in 5880 with beta 5878 image
>from the FTP site.
>
>Is there an easy fix?

For what it's worth, I just downloaded the Squeak3.7b-5878 zip from the
FTP site, and I managed to load updates without any problem.  (I
downloaded, started up the image, did a "save as..." to a different
name, then loaded updates.  This is on WinXP with the 3.6.2 Win32 VM.)

But since a lot of people do use Monticello, afterward I went ahead and
overwrote the 5880 update with Ned's improved version.

- Doug