Fixes and 3.7 release etc (was Re: [BUG][FIX] Scrolling in MVC (small))

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Apr 29 13:28:14 UTC 2004

Hi Boris and all!

I am a bit swamped privately right now - but I really think your work
here should not go unnoticed. I especially liked your summary that you
posted. I will see if I can lend a hand, unfortunately my next few days
look very booked.

But as long as good FIXes are around and people are engaged in working
with them I don't really see why we shouldn't go through them before
declaring victory. Sure, we can't do it forever - but hey, we can do
whatever we like - so postponing a little bit in order to do some
reviewing/harvesting and get some solid FIXes in is good IMHO. It is not
like we have some manager jumpingup and down screaming for a release. :)

regards, Göran