[BUG] 5906 fresh image don't load successful former .pr having flaps

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 30 18:38:39 UTC 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 10:44 am, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> I download this morning a fresh Squeak3.7b-5905.image and have this walkbak
> caused by loading a former project having a flap.
> Sorry if this was yet reported.

Since the TextMorph still has the CreatingParagraph and errorOnDraw properties
set, it looks as if it failed while creating the paragraph initially. Then
when you moved it, it had no positionWhenComposed.

Do you have more than one UI process running (check in the ProcessBrowser for
processes with priority 40)?

Did you see an earlier error where the flap tabs were turned red (the
errorOnDraw)?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com