[Q][Monticello] snipet for saving a mcz file

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 2 18:19:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a question for the Monticello gurus on the list.

I am trying to programatically write the last comitted version of a package
to a mcz file and I made the following code snipet for that purpose:

| package version |
package := MCPackage named: 'Monticello'.
version := MCVersion
    package: package
    info: package workingCopy currentVersionInfo.
file := FileStream newFileNamed: (FileDirectory default fullNameFor: version
fileName).
version fileOutOn: file.
file close.

This do-it seems to work but what I would like to know if this is the right
way of doing it.

Big thanks

Regards,
Hernán