Morphic, I still don't get it...

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 2 15:13:52 UTC 2004

Todd Blanchard <tblanchard at mac.com> wrote:
> This is an apt analogy - to take it a bit farther though - some of us
> really can't draw and need those rubber stamps.  When viewed along with
> other kits the collection of stamps is rather odd and several common
> forms are missing.

Everyone, be aware that there are also "rubber stamps" available; they
simply aren't in the main image.  Check out things like Bob's UI, Prefab,
or Zurgle.

	"GUI Building Tools"
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1576

It is probably worth picking one of these and making it available
in a "full" image in the future, along with a good Play With Me that shows
how to use it.  IMHO, we should accept into the "full" image the first GUI
library whose maintainer promises to build and maintain a Play With Me
for it.

-Lex