Morphic, I still don't get it...

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Aug 3 00:08:47 UTC 2004

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think that you got morphic right. :)
> Too big, too complex, too much stuff and too much experimental stuff
>
> too bad because this would have been cool. Now I hope that we will get
> another better
> UI framework but if this is not Tweak I do not see something happening.

> (I was used to use VW and its UIbuilder :))

Some years ago I've used it for building applications.
I've *never* seen a better GUI builder so far!

BTW: The advanced one, which I've made, has been a tool for applying
image processing operations to images: there you could drag the
*operation* over the argument(s) (that was at a time where the
drag'n'drop features have been improved (or introduced at all?)). The
mouse cursor has changed it appearance to show how many arguments are
missing and the result has been shown in some result view.

Greetings
Stephan