CVS innaccesible?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 3 04:31:50 UTC 2004

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> On Monday 02 August 2004 5:15 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> > Dang!
> > I can't seem to get sourceforge to talk to my cvs program on either the
> > Acorn or my winXP laptop - both of which used to be fine. Is it working
> > for anyone out there?
>
> Are you logging in with the ssh login or with the anonymous login?
Anonymous on the RISC OS machine:-

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squeak login

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squeak co platforms
- which gets me unknown host or sometinhg of the sort

and via winCVS on the laptop with all the terrifyingly arcane pageant
nonsense that worked a few weeks ago.... :-( That just sits there and
claims to be working. For hours. Very odd and extremely frustrating.

Does anyone have the squeakfoundation cvs server details I could try?
Might allow me to work out if it is just SF, or just the squeak on SF,
or my connection, or just my fate for the day.

Since we're supposed to be moving to SqF soon (I guess once 3.7 is
cleared out and locked down would be sensible) I ought to give it a try
anyway.

tim
Strange OpCodes: GLV: Ground the Line Voltage